Pages

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Morrocan Oil Hair Treatment..

When I first bought this I was a little bit iffy, mostly due to the price ($30) for such a small bottle. Since I'm trying to grow my hair, I really need to take the time to prevent split ends and make sure it's healthy, so I decided I'd give it a go.


To put it simply, I love it! It's been 5 months since I bought it and I (and my hairdresser) have noticed how much healthier my hair is. I dye my hair a bit, normally going brown in the winter months and blonde over summer (I know, it's really bad) so you can only imagine how dry my hair was. You only need to use the smallest amount but it stills leaves my hair feeling so soft, adds a bit of shine and smells amazing. I can actually run a comb through my hair again, my split ends have reduced dramatically, reduced frizz and my hair doesn't look or feel like straw. I mostly massage it into my ends, because I don't want to end up with oily roots from it, and then brush it through. I really recommend it for those who have dry, frizzy or coloured hair, it makes it so much easier to look after.

Peta xoxo

3 comments: